Tears and Tears is the seventh episode of the Bakuman anime. It aired on November 13, 2010.
After a few days sitting together, Moritaka starts communicating with Miho through writing, asking questions like "favorite season" or "favorite food". Realizing that they won't be able to see each other after graduation, Moritaka asks "Why not until our dreams come true?". Upon reading this, Miho begins to cry and remains silent through the rest of class. When the bell rings, Miho gave Moritaka her E-mail address. The next day, Moritaka apologizes for what he said.
Meanwhile at Yueisha, Akira Hattori is debating on whether or not he will submit Moritaka and Akito's manuscript to the monthley award. He sees that the Editor-in-Chief Sasaki and Yujiro Hattori are leaving for Aomori to convince Eiji Niizuma's parents to allow him to live in Tokyo. Section Captain Aida sees Hattori and tells him to submit the entry for the award.
Differences from the MangaEdit
- Two scenes where Moritaka and Akito are talking about what they're going to do next were added.
- The explanation on why there are 3 editorial groups was reduced to Kim quoting Aida saying "It's so we compete to get hits out."
- A scene where Moritaka and Akito overhearing a couple arguing on the roof was added.
- A scene where Miho and Kaya are talking on the phone was added.
- A flashback to episode 1 was added.
Characters in Order of AppearanceEdit
- Akito Takagi
- Moritaka Mashiro
- Miho Azuki
- Akira Hattori
- Hisashi Sasaki
- Yujiro Hattori
- Soichi Aida
- Kaya Miyoshi
- Eiji Niizuma